Thai Massage Level II course:
In this follow-up course to level I Thai Massage, participants learn how to successfully complete a 90 minute massage transitioning the client through side lying, prone and seated positions. You learn how to stretch the spine, treat the sen (energy) lines of the back and add extension stretches to the techniques learned in level I.
• Learn how to give a 90 minute full body Thai Massage with the client in side-lying, prone and seated position
• Transition the client through 50+ positions and postures seamlessly
• Learn to locate and treat the sen lines in the back
• Learn how to passively transition clients from supine to side-lying and prone positions
• Learn basic techniques to apply pressure to the client with the feet while standing
Occupancies available for 4-8 participants per workshop.
Length per course is 32 hours.
Course study booklet will be provided.
Price: 700 + HST
Course Date: TBD
Feel free to give us a call if you would like more information before signing up :)